Google Launches Fully Funded PhD Fellowship Program for Pakistani Students
Google has launched a fully funded PhD Fellowship Program targeting international students, inclusive of individuals from Pakistan. This initiative encompasses diverse research fields such as Algorithms, Machine Learning, Health Research, and more.
Degree Level: The fellowship is applicable to PhD-level programs offered at universities in Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada, Africa, and India.
- Full-time graduate students engaged in a PhD in specified regions.
- Nominees must have completed graduate coursework by the academic award year.
- Google employees and their relatives are ineligible.
- Students with comparable industry awards are not eligible.
- Submission forms can be accessed on the Google PhD Fellowship Program page during the designated application period.
- Each region has specific requirements, encompassing CVs, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and research proposals.
- For Africa, India, and Southeast Asia:
- Applicants are required to submit a resume, transcripts, research proposal, and recommendation letters.
- Africa applicants should include a brief resume of the PhD program advisor and an essay outlining the scholarship’s impact on their education.
In essence, the fellowship’s overarching goal is to provide support to exceptional PhD candidates globally across a spectrum of research areas.